Continuing on from our Active Aging article we published at the end of last year (https://www.lucksyardclinic.com/active-ageing/), we thought it would be fun to share the reflections and ideas of some of our patients this year, who are over 60 – our Luck’s Yard Heroes.
They inspire us each week in the clinic with their wit and life philosophy as well as telling us how they look after themselves and their health.
We would like to share their life philosophy with you all and if you would like to share your ideas we would love to hear from you.
Tone has nominated Annita von Hasselberg, a client of the clinic for many years.
1) What makes you laugh or smile? A good joke and animal antics make me laugh and flowers make me smile.
2) What inspires you in life? My mother’s qualities: kindness, integrity, honesty.
3) If you ever wake up feeling low, what do you do to revive your sparkle? I try to think of an uplifting tune.
4) What is your secret health- recipe? Avoid stress as much as possible.
5) How do you relax? Music and reading relax me.
6) What is your favourite book? War and Peace.
7) What is your best quote? Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
8) What would you do all over again? My student years in Paris.
9) What do you think has helped you to be fit and healthy today? The Mediterranean Diet, yoga and exercise.
10) What advice would you have told your younger self? Try not to be uptight and anxious.
Here are some of the articles we have written this year on active and healthy aging, super ager syndrome and the Luck’s Yard Heroes.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.