Jecy our Physiotherapist outlines her approach to Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy:
Our ability to move is because our muscles, ligaments, bones, nerves and brain work as a coordinated mechanism. Pain, stiffness and restricted mobility is due to a glitch in this mechanism. Identifying the cause and getting it back to function efficiently is the essence of musculoskletal physiotherapy.
- post traumatic (fractures, soft tissue injury) physical rehabilitation
- muscle pain
- back pain
- neck pain
- headaches emanating from neck
- any joint pain
- rotator cuff injuries
- frozen shoulder
- tennis elbow
- and a wide range of disorders and diseases that affect joints, muscles and tendons.
Jecy Kunju Kunju has a Masters degree in Human Kinetics and has years of experience in musculoskeletal injuries and sports rehab. Some of the conditions that she can provide treatment for are:
- Any joint pain post sports injury or of spontaneous onset
- Post operative rehab – spine, shoulder, knee, hip, ankle or any other joint/ skeletalsurgery
- Tendinopathies – rotator cuff/shoulder, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, carpel tunnel, trigger finger , wrist, gluteal , hamstring, Achilles tendinopathy.
- Bursitis – shoulder, elbow, hip, heel
- Other soft tissue problems – muscle tear/ strain, ligament sprain (knee, ankle, wrist), plantar fasciitis, heel pain, neck pain
- Injury related back pain and repetitive strain back pain
- Post concussion exercises and back to sport rehab.
Deep tissue massage
Jecy also offers a 30 minute deep tissue massage.
If you have any of the above problems or any other joint / soft tissue related pain and require physical rehabilitation, contact us to book in an appointment.
Jecy runs her clinic at Luck’s Yard on Mondays. Please call 01483 527945 to book an appointment.