The clinic is now fully operational with all our therapists running their clinics.
We would like to share with you the updated measures we have put in place to ensure we follow all the guidelines as set out by the Government.
We will adapt and change measures accordingly as restrictions are changed or updated.
What we have set in place for you.
- We have cleared the reception so this is now a way through to clinic rooms, rather than a waiting room.
- We have a plastic protective screen at the reception.
- Each practitioner will be using the appropriate PPE shielding for their individual therapies and will initially be using disposable apron, gloves, face mask or visor as indicated.
- All practitioners will disinfect their rooms between each patient.
- We use a UV light to sanitise all rooms after each morning and afternoon shift as well as UV filters in reception areas.
- The front desk team will disinfect surfaces regularly throughout the day in reception areas including the banking card machine.
- We now offer a more efficient and simple online booking system for chiropractic patients, and also will give you the option to pay over the phone to reduce contact time in the clinic.
How can we be help you achieve this?
- We would ask ALL patients to come on time and whenpossible wait outside at your appointment time, to reduce patient contact in the reception.
- We would be really grateful if you come on your own, or only bring one child for their appointment. Please don’t come as a family or bring several siblings who are not coming for treatment.
- Please continue to wear a face mask or face covering.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW APPLIES TO YOU.
- Have you got any symptoms of a new continuous cough, high temperature, or loss of change of smell or taste?
- Have you been in contact with someone with these symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Do you live in a household where someone is classified as ‘vulnerable’ or ‘sheltered’?
- Are you pregnant?
- Are you over 70 and have an underlying health condition?
If any of these apply, please call Reception who can deal with any enquiries.
Thank you so much for your help in this matter, we appreciate all of your efforts in complying with our rules as and when they change.
We look forward to see you for your appointment.
The Luck’s Yard Clinic Team.