The clinic has been open for chiropractic and podiatry only from Wednesday the 27th May.
We would therefore like to share with you HOW this has been achieved and WHAT we have put in place to follow all the guidelines.
We consider this to be the first phase in getting out of lockdown, and will adapt and change accordingly, as the restrictions change.
What we have set in place for you.
- We have cleared the reception so this is now a way through, not a waiting room.
- We have a plastic protective screen at the reception and also a floor marking for ensuring a safe distance.
- The podiatry team will have a screen near your face while they are treating you.
- Each practitioner will be using the appropriate PPE shielding for their individual therapies and will initially be using disposable apron, gloves, face mask or visor as indicated.
- All practitioners will disinfect their rooms between each patient.
- We use a UV light to sanitise all rooms after each morning and afternoon shift.
- The front desk team will disinfect any potential surfaces in reception in between patients.
- We will stagger appointments so that only one person will be in reception at one time.
- We now offer a more efficient and simple online booking system for chiropractic patients, and also will give you the option to pay over the phone to reduce contact time in the clinic.
How can we be help you achieve this?
- We would ask ALL patients to come on time, and if possible, wait outside at your appointment time, to reduce patient contact in the reception.
- We would be really grateful if you come on your own, or only bring one child for their appointment. Please don’t come as a family or bring several siblings at this point.
- We would strongly ask if you can arrive wearing a face mask or face covering too, during this initial phase.
- If you prefer you can bring a sheet or a big towel to lay on the couch as we are unable to provide couch covers at this point.
- We would also only allow the toilet to be used in emergency for now.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF ANY OF THE COMMENTS BELOW APPLIES TO YOU.
- Have you got any symptoms of a new continuous cough, cough for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 ours, high temperature, or loss of change of smell or taste?
- Have you been in contact with someone with these symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Do you live in a household where someone is classified as ‘vulnerable’ or ‘sheltered’?
- Are you pregnant?
- Are you over 70 and have an underlying health condition?
If so, we can offer a tele-health consultation with all the chiropractors or a phone conversation with Podiatrist Yvette Mann to find a better solution for you.
We now offer online-chiropractic consultations for all patients, so you can still get support, advice and guidance from your home.
Over the lockdown Tone has raised over £600 towards Green Garden Hub project for teens with her tele-health consultations!
Thank you so much for your help in this matter, we endeavour to still create a happy and smiley atmosphere as before, but have done what we can in order to be able to come back care for patients.
If we all work together, we can make this achievable!
The Luck’s Yard Clinic Team.