I recently came cross this on Facebook and it resonated with me. People are dealing with so much on an emotional, physical and mental level at the moment during the Covid-19 pandemic. Lockdown has taken its toll on us all in some shape or form, but it is important to remember that we all have different needs, different reactions and different viewpoints. So be mindful and kind ……
As governments are trying to figure out how to ease back into a new normal, please remember:
- Some people don’t agree with the suggested reopening…. that’s okay. Be kind
- Some people are still planning to stay at home…. that’s okay. Be kind.
- Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening…that’s okay. Be kind.
- Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may possibly save their business or their homes….that’s okay. Be kind.
- Some are thankful they can finally have a surgery they have put off….that’s okay. Be kind.
- Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job….that’s okay. Be kind.
- Some will wear masks for weeks….that’s okay. Be kind.
- Some people will rush out to get the hair or nails done…. that’s okay. Be kind.
The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s okay. Be kind.
We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home. But be kind.
If you need to go out, just respect others when in public and be kind!
Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story.
We are all in different financial and mental states than we were months ago. So, remember, be kind.
Take care 💚
Tone Tellefsen Hughes and The Lucks Yard Team