‘’If you walk with a spring in your step, you are walking energetically in a way that shows you are feeling happy and confident”
For those of us who are able to walk at the moment at this difficult time of lock down , it is so important to do so!!!
Here are Yvette’s top feet tips to keep us walking:
- Cut your nails carefully straight across every 4-6 weeks but not too short.
- Keep pumicing and creaming your feet as often as you can. Your feet will thank you!
- Please avoid using ‘ cheese grater type pumices ‘ and any cream is better than none.
- Wear sensible lace up shoes where possible.
- Applying surgical spirit in between your toes will help prevent fungal infections .
Try to avoid using corn plasters.
- Walk out at a safe distance of other people and enjoy being outside.
Breathe in the fresh air and enjoy every moment.
As you may not be able to have your feet treated as regularly as you would like and you are concerned about your feet please contact Yvette on firstname.lastname@example.org