Family and Child Coach
As a Family and Child Coach, Melissa Carter supports children and parents in all aspects of life through positive psychology, psychoanalytical observation studies and play therapy.
As our Family Life Coach, Melissa supports families in the following areas of day to day life:
How can coaching help parents?
- Bonding with baby
- Engaging with early years play & development
- Understanding emotional intelligence
- Acknowledging negative feelings
- Expressing anger without hurt
- Engaging co-operation
- Setting clear boundaries
- Alternatives to punishment
- Resolving family conflicts peacefully
How can coaching help children & teens?
- As a Specialist Tutor Melissa can help students with: exams, academic attainment, and learning challenges
- Change & transitions
- Friendship & school
- Negative thoughts & beliefs
- Resilience & confidence
- Stress & anxiety
- Anger & frustration
- Happiness & self-esteem
“We have worked with Melissa since primary school and our children are now in their teens. Her understanding of children is second to none – it’s why those who know her, call her the child whisperer.”
C & S. Goldblatt